Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Long Time No Write

Hi there, how are you? Good, I hope. It's been awhile since I've posted anything here. There's been plenty going on, and plenty of great drinks consumed, but I somehow fell off the writing bandwagon for awhile. I think I OD'd on it, actually - I had signed on to be the Chicago Cocktails Examiner, and realized that writing two or three posts a week (they actually want four) was too much for me to handle. After all, I do have a full-time job that pretty much takes up all of my waking time, and I try to have a personal life now and then, and I try to write fun stuff here too.

Well, I've had a month to ponder it all, and am ready to get back to the blogging. I've got some fun updates from events, as well as some new cocktails I've been working on and such. So stay tuned, and thanks for checking in with me now and then!

Cheers.

3 comments:

rafe/lindsay said...

Glad to have you back! Its great to have a Chicago-centric cocktail blog to read. I tire of reading about all the awesome events in San Fransico and Seattle. We need to showcase our burgeoning cocktail scene here at home.

~Sonja~ said...

Thanks so much! I agree, we have tons of great stuff going on here, and not enough people talking about it. I'll be sure to do my part going forward! Cheers to you and happy holidays!

Leah A. Zeldes said...

Glad to see you back in action. I especially enjoy your cocktail recipes, as well as your insights on local drinking spots.

I'm covering some of the local scene over at Dining Chicago, but there's way too much going on for one blog to cover it all (especially since we also cover food and entertainment).